Aug 21, 2012

SHBux - Scam / Not Paying


SHBux.Com is a paid to click site that pays Euro to its members. The site started in January, 2010. Looking at the homepage and the promotional banners, the site offers a good deal for members as it gives higher pay per click, both on personal and referral clicks.

Get Bucks Online - Work From Home Opportunities
Get Bucks Online - Work From Home Opportunities



I requested a pay-out last July 30, 2012 and until now, it is still pending. To date, I had on my account balance an amount enough to cash out again but when I checked the payout page, the minimum pay-out requirement increased. It increased from 7 Euros to 15 Euros.


Get Bucks Online - Work From Home Opportunities

Realizing that the site has a forum, I posted my inquiry on why request remained unprocessed. Sadly, posts need to be approved by admin first. My first forum post was not approved. After a week, I posted another inquiry and waited another week to see if it will approved but unfortunately, until now it remained unseen anywhere in the forum. I wonder, why it wasn't approved when the admin approved the posting of payment proofs?


Get Bucks Online - Work From Home Opportunities


I tried to submit a support ticket but it says that the support page is disabled for my membership type, which is standard member. So, there is no way now for me to ask.

Get Bucks Online - Work From Home Opportunities

So, is SHBux legit / paying or a scam site? Definitely it is. You should avoid joining this site. And NEVER invest here.


Get Bucks Online - Work From Home Opportunities THIS IS A SCAM SITE!


6 comments:

  1. Keep up the fantastic work, I read quite few articles on this site and I think that your blog is very interesting and has got tons of fantastic information. Thanks for Sharing. earn extra money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shbux still scamming people. I made request 39days ago and payment still pending. Admin has disabled my ability to send support ticket. My posts on the Forum are not approved! And no response to all my emails. Very frustrating! Expose this cheat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Fukin scam! Wasted my precious time there...cant we report them? I requested layout and it says "acc to ur membership type and funds. Ur max payout is 0.00$." I have 10$ :'( they played with many of people like me...Curse them! >_< you'll die soon..your money will burn in hell shbux!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, this page was, I refs. there is not billed correctly, payments are not made on demand obtained no answer, cashing admin only but paid nothing, clearly was

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this article. It's very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are interested in earning cash from your traffic with popunder advertisments - you can try one of the highest paying companies - Ero Advertising.

    ReplyDelete